Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013

Day 7 - New York City


Time for a big city, time for NYC!


After a two and a half hour drive through ruff trffic we took the ferry to Manhattan.
It was pretty warm but cloudy.


After going some blocks we directly went into a bar.
My father in law needed a beer =D
This one was actualy pretty good.
Ask for Beer Authority in NYC ;)


We first went to Times Square.


Increddible place, any time!


Had to laugh at this again =D
Actualy I don´t know wha I dind´t took a picture last year or did I?


Such a bussy place, jet such a slow game.


Lego Star f**king Wars <3


Time for Ground Zero and it water was puring out of the clouds!



We only had two umbrellas so I decided to be a hero and left the one Nicole and I had to Nicole so she would get less wet.


I was soaking wet ;)


This pocho was 5! Dollars!!!!!


Found this in the Nintendo Store <3


Why not be a douchbag?


Just what I did all the time.


Amazing.


I´m a fucking fabulous princess!


They actualy had one and I even saw people riding bikes on it.
Amazing *irony off*


This is an aircraft museum.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen