Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013

Day 4 - Ocean City And Murasaki


On monday it was time to do some sports and get active.


We got two bikes from our landlord, 
so that we had to rent two additional bikes.


We had fun...


...riding our bikes.

On our trip I saw a bounch of stuff.


Broken homes...


...and broken fences.


And a lot of idyllic houses like this one.


Nearly arrived in Ocean City.


My girl looks better.


Beautifull street art.


Yummy pizza for lunch.


German roots everywhrer you look.
I had to laugh so hard.


When I saw this I was like: Nice spot, if tjere will be more sunshine,
because it was cloudy in the morning,
I´m gonna come back take some more pictures.





Stupid me forgot the tides.



Cute little ladybug.





Of course something had to go wrong.
On the way back my saddle wasn´t firmly adjusted so I had to loosen it.
Semes lik I didn´t pulled the screw hard enough.
My saddle turned around and I made a front flip.


Last few miles.

 For dinner we went to the Murasaki, a japanes restaurant.
(Actualy lead by chinese people)


SOOOOO delicious!!!


Thats what they did for my father in law =D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen