Montag, 15. Oktober 2012

New York Day 2


Today on October 12th it´s Nicoles birthday.


We went shopping  first...not for a long time but shopping.


After that we walked arround and were looking for a Magic store for me.









We found one but it was closed until 2pm so we continued our walk...


...to the Empire State Building.


Via Metro we traveld to Bleecker street...




...and went to the old CBGB´s.


Now it´s a fashion store.
WHAT HAPPENED????





I nearly shed a tear at this place!


After that we went to Generation Records so that I could pick up some Vinyls.


Top Of The Rock on Rockefeller Center.
One of our Must Do´s


North view.


South view.



It was pretty windy out there but such a good view.


They captured the building ;)


<3







I had to carry al that stuff.
By the way. Did I mention we spent an hour shopping at H&M?


Finaly a cheap but good asian kinda restaurant.



View in Queens.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen