Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

With Full Force XX - Third And Last Day

Saturday started great with BBQ as usual.
But I forgot the time so I missed one band I hardly wanted to see.
Nothing bad at all.
So we drunk some more beer and went to the stages. 
I had a pretty big buzz, jumped onto the back of one of my mates and lost my phone (I think so).
I realised this about 100 meter after losing it.
I couldn´t find it.
I was so pissed and sad.
Went back to the camp ground and started drinking.
I went to the lost and found but they told me it wouldn´t be there until tomorrow.


Our nighbours had a nice beer bing.
I never tried one before.
It was amazing and I was like:"Waht? That was a beer? Give me one more!"
Thats how the crazy shit started.
After the alcohol running through my veins, we went back to the stages.
We didn´t watched any bandy so far, as we where busy with belly button hunting.
We asked a lot of girls to shwo us their belly buttons and it worked somehow =D


Of course my frind also showed of his magic skills to the girls =D

One of the girls of witch we saw the belly button.

So we walked around and passed some stores.
I strated to talk english to all the salesmen =D


Cute hat ;)

End of that whole belly button hunting was that we missed every band we wanted to see.


At night we went to the prty tent again. ate about 3 cups of noodles, totally wasted,
 went back to our tents, took some beer with us and... got another beer bong on the way back.
I was totaly wasted


Last Picture of that night.

I din´t took a lot of pictures on the last day,
simply because the battery was empty.


Getting sober =D

That´s peretty much all that we did untill somewhen in the evening.
We grabbed some food, took our car off the festival area and went to lost and found again.
AND I GOT MY PHONE BACK!!!!
HELL YEAH!

After that we got some food and waited for KoRn to play.


I usualy buy a lot of merch at this festival.
This sunglass for 2 € was all I bought this year.

So I wore it he whole time, even at night when KoRn was playing.


Because SWAG is importanter than education.
(I hope you get it xD )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen